See Video Here
- Download time:study NOW from your mobile app store. (Apple App Store / Google Play Store)
- Open time:study NOW. You are prompted with Sign Up or Log In
- Click Log In
- Click Already a timestudy.co user? Setup your mobile account
- this is needed only the first time you log in to the mobile app.
- Enter your work email address - the same one you use to log in on the Time Study website. You will receive an email with a 4-digit verification code.
- Input your verification code and click Verify
- In the list that appears, search for and select the organization that you work for. You'll be redirected to the login page.
- SSO (single sign-on) Users: Log in using your organization's internal login portal.
- Non-SSO Users: user your *email address* (not username) and the same password that you use on the Time Study website.
- Once you're logged in, use the purple question mark in the top right of each page to get a guided walkthrough on entering and submitting hours.
Note - the time:study NOW mobile app can only be used by Reporters at this time.
If your organization does not use the time:study NOW mobile app, create a support ticket to learn more about getting set up.