See a brief Admin Quick Start Guide here
See Video Here
- Log In
- Manage Your Account
- Quick Navigation Menu
- Edit User Profiles
- Manage Forms
- Access Reports
- Click the link in your "Welcome" email. Check spam if you do not see the email in your inbox.
- Enter your username & password (note: you must use your username, not email address)
- Click Log in
- Change your password to a permanent one: How do I change or reset my password?
Manage Your Account*
- Click your username in the top right corner
- Click Manage
- Update User Profile
- Update name or email address(es)
- Click Save Profile
- Change password details
- Enter your current password
- Enter your new password
8-20 characters long with at least:
- one number
- one upper case letter
- one lower case letter
- one special character
- Confirm your new password
- Click Change Password
- Update User Profile
*If you use SSO (Single Sign-On)
You may be asked to log into an internal web portal or intranet site provided by your IT department. In that case, you should follow the instructions provided by your IT/Help Desk staff for accessing your internal portals. Upon successful authentication, that portal should bypass our standard login screen and automatically open your Time Study dashboard.
Along the left-hand side of the website, you'll see your Quick Navigation Menu. The icons will direct you to:
- Time Studies (past / present / future)
- System Settings
On the left side of your Dashboard, you'll find a pie chart showing the overall Submission Rate, which you can filter by year.
On the right side, you can see the total number of active users.
Below that is a Summary of System Activity, which is a table displaying the number of logins, unique logins, time studies entered, time studies approved, and time studies pending approval.
Below that is a list of Upcoming Time Periods when users will again be expected to complete time studies.
In the top right corner is your Control Center where you can see your Notifications and Manage your account.
Under the Time Studies menu item, there are three options:
- Completed Records
- Upcoming Periods
- Missing Records
The Completed Records page lets you filter by Business Unit, Department, Quarter, Fiscal Year, and/or Name in order to see all time studies that have been completed. From that list, you can either view a specific time study or delete it. You can also export the full list.
The Upcoming Periods page is simply a list of the Time Periods that have been created for when Reporters will need to submit time studies again. You can edit or create new Time Periods under the Forms section of the web platform (see below.)
The Missing Records page lets you filter by Business Unit, Department, Quarter, Fiscal Year, and/or Name in order to see all time studies that have NOT been completed. You'll see records that have not been started, as well as those that have been started and are On Hold. If the record is past the deadline date, then the status will also say "expired" and you'll have an action option to edit the Time Period and extend the deadline date. You also have an option to export the list.
Editing User Profiles:
- Click People in the left navigation panel
- Use the search box at the top of the form. You may search by username, first name, or last name (but not more than one at a time.) Substring searches are allowed (ie: searching for 'Jo' will also include users named John or Joseph)
- Open the user profile by clicking the purple 'pencil' icon located in the far-right column
- For more detail about each profile field, click Sign In at the top right of this screen, log in with your work email (create a Help Center account if you haven't yet), and click here
- Click Save at the bottom to save your changes
- More information about adding and deactivating users can be found here:
- Read about the different role types here: What is the difference between the Reporter, Supporter, and Administrator roles?
Click Forms on the navigation to the left of your dashboard. There are four options:
- Activities: used to capture the specific functions being carried out and reported on
- Categories: used to group specific timed activities
- Time Forms: used to define and configure your time studies
- Time Periods: used to define the timeframes of the year when you are capturing data
Each section has a search box and buttons to Add a new item or Export the existing list. There is a column of Actions on the far right, where you can perform actions such as:
- Toggle active/inactive
- Set/Reset Default
See more about forms here:
Managing System Settings:
Click System Settings on the left navigation. Click Control Panel. There are four sections:
- System Access
- Master Files
- Time Study Configuration
- Email Configuration
Click Reports on the left navigation
- Admin Reports: Providing data in list format for review purposes
- Summary Reports: Providing calculations/sub-totals/totals meant for analysis purposes
- Custom Reports: On-the-fly data-mining reports you can run & save
Learn more about Reports here: How do I use Reports?
In order to access a complete detailed guide of reports available to you, please login with your work email in the top right corner of this page (create a Help Center account if needed) and click here: Admin Report Guide
- Your Files: these are documents uploaded by your company.
- You can add files to this section under System Settings > Control Panel > Files
- Help Center: brings you directly to the database of help articles you're in now
- What's New: brings you to the list of recent updates we've made, also found here: What's New?
- Click Follow to be notified of changes.
Complete Visual Guide:
See PDF attachment