This video demonstrates how to enter hours into a time study form, save a time study, and submit a time study.
You can find your outstanding time studies on your Dashboard.
Understanding the Form Layout:
After opening the time study form you will notice:
- Dates – Listed across the top
- Activities – Listed down the left side of the form (NOTE: Your facility’s time study administrators determine the activities displayed on the form. The image provided is a sample image and may not represent the activities displayed on your actual form.)
For each day and activity, enter your hours worked.
NOTE: When entering your hours, be aware of the time study form restrictions:
- There is a limit of 24 hours per day.
- Enter hours in 15-minute increments, or the system will round up or down for you.
- Some facilities may require you to enter your actual starting and end times for each activity (AM/PM forms).
- All forms submitted must have hours listed or a leave of absence selected.
- The Attestation Box must be checked to submit your time study ("I hereby attest to the accuracy of this time study").
Saving and Submitting Your Hours:
After entering your hours, you must choose one of the following two options to save your data:
- Save and Hold: Save your time study and place it on hold for you to complete later. Time studies in On Hold status are incomplete. The submission requirement is not met until the time study is submitted (Save and Submit).
- Save and Submit: Once you have filled in the hours for the entire week, check the attestation box ("I hereby attest to the accuracy of this time study"), and click the Save and Submit button. Your time study will be submitted to the appropriate support staff or administrators for approval.