This video demonstrates how to enter hours into a time study form, save a time study, and submit a time study.
You can find your outstanding time studies on your Dashboard. After clicking Enter to open the time study form you will see:
- DATES – Listed across the top
- CATEGORIES – Listed in blue sub headers
- ACTIVITIES – Listed below each category down the left side of the form
(NOTE: Your company's time study administrators determine the categories and activities displayed on the form.)
For each day and activity, enter your hours worked. If your hours are the same as last time (or similar), you can use the prompt to copy those hours and edit them.
Be aware of the time study form restrictions:
- There is a maximum of 24 hours per day.
- Enter hours in 15-minute increments, or the system will round up or down for you.
- Some facilities will have you enter your total hours for the day, while others will have you enter your actual start and end times for each activity (AM/PM forms).
- All forms submitted must have hours listed or a leave of absence selected.
- The Attestation Box must be checked to submit your time study ("I hereby attest to the accuracy of this time study.")
Saving and Submitting Your Hours:
After entering your hours, you can "Save and Hold" your data to finish later or "Save and Submit" if you are done for the week. Learn more about these options here: