If you need to generate a list of all your previously submitted time studies, you will use the "Time Study Report" found under your Reporting menu. Clicking “Time Study Report” under your Reporting menu will display a search engine form. The search engine will search all the reports that you have submitted using the filters that you've noted on the form.
To Generate Your Time Study Report:
- Click Reporting
- Click Time Study Report
- Input your search criteria
- Click the Search button.
- Your search results will appear at the bottom of the form.
- You may download (generate) your report into a CSV file by clicking the SAVE icon.
Data Access Levels
- Reporter level end-users may generate reports on their time studies only.
- Supporter level end-users will have the ability to generate reports on their assigned groups of reporters, departments and divisions.
- Administrative end-users have global access to the data.