As an Administrator learn how to unlock a record in pending approval status to return to the reporter to edit.
Pending Approval Status
- When time studies are submitted the system will place the record in a "Pending Approval" status. A supporter with the "Wished to Approve" option is noted as a "Yes" in their support staff profile and all administrators have the ability to return time studies to their group of reporters.
- While the records are in "Pending Approval" status, the reporter can not edit the record.
Approve Time Study
1. Click Reporting on the navigation menu to the left
2. Click Admin Reports
3. Click on Records Pending Approval
4. Enter the Criteria (optional)
5. Search for the user. Search bar is case sensitive
6. Under Approval Status, select Approved
7. Click save
> The record will be listed in the Completed Records Table
Return Time Study to Reporter
1. Click Reporting in the navigation menu to the left of the dashboard
2. Click Amin Reports
3. Click Records Pending Approval
4. Enter the criteria (optional)
5. Search for the user. Search bar is case sensitive.
6. Under Approval status, select Returned
7. Click Save
8. An email will be sent to the reporter alerting them that their time study has been returned for correction/update.
> The record will assign a hold status, and the physician can view it in their outstanding records table on the dashboard
> For administrators and supporters, the records will be listed in the missing records table or report. If the record does not need to be edited, a reporter's support staff person or any administrator can approve the record