- Log In
- Manage Your Account
- Your Dashboard
- Quick Navigation Menu
- Generate Reports
- Complete a Time Study
- Visual Guide
- Click the link in your "Welcome" email. Check spam if you do not see the email in your inbox. If you do not have the email, please contact your time study administrator
- Enter your username & password (note: you must use your username, not email address)
- Click Log in
- Change your password to a permanent one: How do I change or reset my password?
Manage Your Account*
- Click your username in the top right corner
- Click Manage
- Update User Profile
- Update name or email address(es)
- Click Save Profile
- Change password details
- Enter your current password
- Enter your new password
8-20 characters long with at least:
- one number
- one upper case letter
- one lower case letter
- one special character
- Confirm your new password
- Click Change Password
- Update User Profile
*If you use SSO (Single Sign-On)
You may be asked to log into an internal web portal or intranet site provided by your IT department. In that case, you should follow the instructions provided by your IT/Help Desk staff for accessing your internal portals. Upon successful authentication, that portal should bypass our standard login screen and automatically open your Time Study dashboard. Please contact your Time Study Administrator if you:
- have any problems logging in
- need to edit your user profile
- want to change your password
In the center of your Dashboard is a list of Missing Records from your Reporters.
Below that is a list of records that are Pending Approval, if applicable for your account.
To the right side, you'll find a list of Upcoming Periods when you and/or your Reporters will need to again complete a time study.
In the top right corner is your Control Center where you can see your Notifications and Manage your account.
Along the left-hand side of the website, you'll see your Quick Navigation Menu. The icons will direct you to:
- Your Dashboard
- Time Studies (past / present / future)
- Your Reports
- Your Help Menu
As a Supporter, you can generate reports, and you can enter time on behalf of Reporters and click Save & Hold.
Additionally, depending on your settings (as determined by your admin), you may be able to do one or both of these actions:
- Attest to the accuracy of the time and click Save & Submit
- Review records as they come in, then approve them or return for additional edits
To Generate Reports:
- Click Reports in the left navigation
- Click Admin Reports
- You have access to the following reports:
- Time Study Report: List records with the status (hold or complete) by Facility, Department, Start Date, End Date, and Name (partial or full)
- System Activity: Search recent system activity under System Activity log by Facility, Department, Activity Date, and Type.
- End User Listing: Search users by User Type (Reporter, Supporter, Admin), Facility, Department, and User Status
- Records Pending Approval: Review &/or approve records pending approval displayed by Facility, Department, Fiscal Year, and Name
- Approved Records: Review records that are already approved by Facility, Department, Fiscal Year and Name
Complete a Time Study on behalf of your Reporters
Missing Records from your Reporters will show on your Dashboard. You can also access them via the Quick Nav:
- Click Time Study on the left navigation panel.
- Click Missing Records
- Click ENTER adjacent to the time study that you wish to complete.
After opening the time study form you will see:
- DATES – Listed across the top
- CATEGORIES – Listed in blue sub headers
- ACTIVITIES – Listed below each category down the left side of the form
(NOTE: Your organization's time study administrators determine the categories and activities displayed on the form. The image provided is a sample image and may not represent the line items displayed on your actual form.)
For each day and activity, enter the hours worked. If the hours are the same as last time (or similar), you can use the prompt to copy those hours and edit them.
Be aware of the time study form restrictions:
- There is a maximum of 24 hours per day.
- Enter hours in 15-minute increments, or the system will round up or down for you.
- Some organizations will have you enter their total hours for the day, while others will have you enter their actual start and end times for each activity (AM/PM forms).
- All forms submitted must have hours listed or a leave of absence selected.
Saving your entries:
After entering their hours, you can Save & Hold your data to finish later or to have the Reporter attest and Save & Submit.
If your settings permit you to Save & Submit on behalf of the Reporter, the Attestation Box must first be checked ("I hereby attest to the accuracy of this time study.") Then, you can Save & Submit if you are done for that time period.
- Your Files: these are documents uploaded by your company.
- Help Center: brings you directly to the database of help articles you're in now
- What's New: brings you to the list of recent updates we've made, also found here: What's New?
If you need assistance related to your specific account or other operational questions, please reach out to your Time Study System Administrator. If you have a technical issue or question, please create a support ticket.