See Video Here
- Log In
- Manage Your Account
- Your Dashboard
- Quick Navigation Menu
- Complete a Time Study
- Saving and Submitting Your Hours
- Viewing your Completed Records
- Visual Guide
- Click the link in your "Welcome" email. Check spam if you do not see the email in your inbox. If you do not have the email, please contact your time study administrator
- Enter your username & password (note: you must use your username, not email address)
- Click Log in
- Change your password to a permanent one: How do I change or reset my password?
Manage Your Account*
- Click your username in the top right corner
- Click Manage
- Update User Profile
- Update name or email address(es)
- Enter your current password to confirm your identity
- Click Save
- Reset password
- Enter your current password
- Enter your new password
8-20 characters long with at least:
- one number
- one upper case letter
- one lower case letter
- one special character
- Confirm your new password
- Click Reset
- Update User Profile
*If you use SSO (Single Sign-On)
You may be asked to log into an internal web portal or intranet site provided by your IT department. In that case, you should follow the instructions provided by your IT/Help Desk staff for accessing your internal portals. Upon successful authentication, that portal should bypass our standard login screen and automatically open your Time Study dashboard. Please contact your Time Study Administrator if you:
- have any problems logging in
- need to edit your user profile
- want to change your password
In the center of your Dashboard is a list of your Outstanding Time Studies.
To the right side, you'll find a list of Upcoming Periods when you will need to again complete a time study.
In the top right corner is your Control Center where you can see your Notifications and Manage your account.
Quick Navigation Menu:
Along the left-hand side of the website, you'll see your Quick Navigation Menu. The icons will direct you to:
- Your Dashboard
- Time Studies (past / present / future)
Complete a Time Study
You can find your outstanding time studies on your Dashboard. After clicking Enter to open the time study form you will see:
- DATES – Listed across the top
- CATEGORIES – Listed in blue sub headers
- ACTIVITIES – Listed below each category down the left side of the form
(NOTE: Your company's time study administrators determine the categories and activities displayed on the form.)
For each day and activity, enter your hours worked. If your hours are the same as last time (or similar), you can use the prompt to copy those hours and edit them.
Be aware of the time study form restrictions:
- There is a maximum of 24 hours per day.
- Enter hours in 15-minute increments, or the system will round up or down for you.
- Some companies will have you enter your total hours for the day, while others will have you enter your actual start and end times for each activity (AM/PM forms).
- All forms submitted must have hours listed or a leave of absence selected.
- The Attestation Box must be checked to submit your time study ("I hereby attest to the accuracy of this time study.")
Saving and Submitting Your Hours:
After entering your hours, you can "Save and Hold" your data to finish later or "Save and Submit" if you are done for that time period. Learn more about these options here:
If you need assistance related to your specific account or other operational questions, please reach out to your Time Study System Administrator. If you have a technical issue or question, please create a support ticket.
Viewing your Completed Records:
There are two ways to view your completed time studies: by year/quarter or by a specific date range.
To search by year/quarter:
- Click Time Studies in the Quick Nav on the left of the dashboard
- Click Completed Records
- Select the Fiscal Year and Quarter that you want to view and click Search
- The farthest right column has an eye icon; clicking this will let you view the completed time study
To search a specific date range:
- Click Reporting in the Quick Nav on the left of the dashboard.
- Click Time Studies
- Select a date range that you'd like to search
- Your date range must fully encompass the time period you're seeking
- e.g. If the Time Period for the time study is Jan 1 through Jan 7, then searching Jan 1 through Jan 6 will not return that time study; your end date would need to be Jan 7 or any date thereafter
- The Status column will say Complete
- When you view the time study, you will see the following message: "This record is pending approval and it is currently locked. If you need to make changes, please contact an administrator."
- Your Files: these are documents uploaded by your company.
- Help Center: brings you directly to the database of help articles you're in now
- What's New: brings you to the list of recent updates we've made, also found here: What's New?