As a Reporter you will learn your access and what is available to you on your Time Study account.
See Video Here
Manage Your Account
- Click the arrow by your username in the top right corner of our dashboard
- Click Manage
- Click in the box adjacent to the information you want to change
- Type the new/correct information
- Click Save Profile button to save your changes. A message appears near the button stating that your information was successfully saved.
Change your password
In the Change Password Detail section under Manage Account, you can change your password.
- Enter your current password.
- Enter your new password (6 or more characters, no spaces).
- Confirm your new password by entering it again.
- Click Change Password
Complete a Time Study
To complete a time study, open your time study by:
- Click the Time Study tab on the left navigation panel.
- Click Outstanding Records
- Click “ENTER” link adjacent to the time study that you wish to complete.
Understanding the Form Layout:
After opening the time study form you will notice:
- Dates – Listed across the top
- Activities – Listed down the left side of the form (NOTE: Your facility’s time study administrators determine the activities displayed on the form. The image provided is a sample image and may not represent the activities displayed on your actual form.)
For each day and activity, please enter your hours worked (the system will automatically round your time to the nearest 15-minute increment)
NOTE: When entering your hours, be aware of the time study form restrictions:
- There is a limit of 24 hours per day.
- Enter hours in 15-minute increments. All other integers will either round up or down 1⁄4 of a point. (Example - 3.19 will round to 3.25, 3.70 will round to 3.75, 1.10 will round to 1.00)
- Some facilities may require you to enter your actual starting and end times for each activity (AM/PM forms).
- All forms submitted must have hours listed or a leave of absence selected.
- The Attestation Box must be checked to submit your time study (I hereby attest to the accuracy of this time study).
Saving and Submitting Your Hours:
After entering your hours, you must choose one of the following two options to save your data:
- Save and Hold – Click SAVE AND HOLD to save your time study and place it on HOLD for you to complete later. This will allow you to resume entering hours at a later time. Time studies that are On Hold status are incomplete. The submission requirement is not met until the time study is SUBMITTED (SAVE & SUBMIT).
- Save and Submit – Click SAVE AND SUBMIT to complete your time study and submit it to your facility’s time study administrators. Once you have completed filling in the hours for the entire week, check the attestation box (I hereby attest to the accuracy of this time study), and click the SAVE AND SUBMIT button. Your time study will be saved and submitted to the appropriate support staff or administrators for approval.
If you have a technical issue or question, you can directly reach out to our Helpdesk via the platform. Otherwise you can email email@example.com