First, what is a Supporter?
The “Supporter” role is for the group of users that provide support to time study Reporters in submitting their time. Supporters may include department managers, clinical chairs, administrative personnel, or any person that has a role in assisting Reporters in completing their required time studies.
- Quick Nav
- Missing Records (time studies that your assigned Reporters need to submit)
- Pending Records (for you to review/approve/return)
- Upcoming Periods (future date ranges for each time study form)
- My Outstanding Records (if you complete time studies for your own hours as well)
- Notifications list
Supporter Access Rights:
As a support staff user, your account will include the following features.
- Generating Time Study Reports on your assigned group of Reporters
- Reviewing Outstanding Reminders and Alerts regarding your assigned group of Reporters
- Entering Time for your assigned Reporters
- Reviewing/Approving Time Records for your assigned Reporters (depending on your company's settings)
If you have any questions regarding your access rights, please reach out to your System Administrator. If you aren't sure who that is, please create a support ticket and we will help you contact them.
Please sign in to leave a comment.