As a Supporter learn about your access level and options on your dashboard.
What is a Supporter?
The “Supporter” role represents the group of users that provide support to time study “reporters” in completing their time. Supporters may include department managers, clinical chairs, administrative personnel or any person that may have a role in assisting time “reporters” in completing their required time studies.
- Approve, review, and return time studies
- Notifications to users
- Assigned reporter list
- Access to Reports
Supporter Access Rights:
As a support staff user, your account will include the following features.
- Entering Time for your assigned group of "reporters"
- Generating Physician Time Study Reports on your assigned group of "reporters"
- Generating other Group Summary Reports on your assigned group of "reporters"
- Approving Time Records for your assigned group of "reporters"
- Reviewing Outstanding Reminders and Alerts regarding your assigned group of "reporters"
If you have any questions regarding your access rights or need to make changes to your access to other accounts, please contact us at email@example.com.