Create a New User
- Click on People in the left navigation
- Click Add
- If the Add button is disabled, please see here: Why can't I add a new user, even though I'm an admin?
- The blank user profile form will appear
- Fill in all the fields - red asterisks denote a required field
- Hire Date - the user will be responsible for time studies starting at this date
- Termination Date - leave blank, unless you know the date that they will leave. They will be responsible for time studies up until this date. Even after this date, they will continue receiving email notifications for any missing time studies from before. Back-date it if needed.
- For more detail about each profile field, click Sign In in the top right of this screen, log in with your work email (create an account if you haven't yet), and click here.
- Click >> through the first four pages of the Profile while filling them out
- At the bottom of the page, click Save
- You will be brought to the Time Forms page, where you can assign a time form to the user if they need to complete their own time studies.
- If the new user is a Supporter, you may need to assign Reporters to them
- To learn about editing the user later, please see: How do I manage user accounts?