If you need to correct a time study that you've already submitted:
- Contact your assigned Supporter or Time Study System Administrator and ask them to return the time study to you
- If you don't know who that is, please create a support ticket, and we will connect you with them
- Your Supporter or Administrator will return your time study to you, changing it to an On Hold status
- You will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org notifying you of the returned time study
4. Your time study will show on your dashboard under "Outstanding Records"
Administrators/Supporters, please see: How do I reopen an incorrect Time Study for a Reporter?