To reset a user password:
- Click People in the left navigation panel
- Use the search box at the top of the form. You may search by username, first name, or last name (but not more than one at a time.) Substring searches are allowed (ie: searching for 'Jo' will also include users named John or Joseph)
- Open the user profile by clicking the purple 'edit' icon located in the far-right column
- click Reset Password* at the bottom of the screen
- The user will receive an email providing them with a temporary password
- They should immediately change their password for security reasons
*If the user has been locked out due to too many failed login attempts, then before step 4, you will need to change the dropdown Locked from YES to NO and click Save. You will not see the Reset Password button until you have unlocked the account.
If you are trying to reset your own password, see this article:
Please sign in to leave a comment.