Grant a Supporter Access Rights to a Reporter
- Click People in the Quick Navigation menu
- Search for the Supporter to whom you want to add Reporters
- Click the purple Edit button on the far right - under the Action column
- Once in the User Profile, click Access Rights (found in the Task Menu on the right or in the group of Navigation buttons at the bottom of the page.)
- To the top right, see the dropdown Show Assigned. When you open this page, it defaults to show you the users who are assigned.
- In order to add users, switch to Show Assigned = No
- Use the search box to locate the Reporter you want to assign.
- Add Reporters to be supervised by clicking the add button "+" in the right Action column
- In order to see assigned users, switch back to Show Assigned = Yes
- Remove Reporters by clicking the minus button "-" in the right Action column