Every time that we make an upgrade to the Time Study platform, we will provide updates for you to learn what is changing. We don't want you to be surprised by any unexpected changes. In order to sign up for email notification of new Release Notes, you'll need to "follow" the What's New? article.
To get started, follow these steps:
- Create an account for this Time Study Help Center. Click "Sign in" at the top right of your screen. Note - these are not the same credentials as what you use to fill out or view time studies.
- After clicking "Sign in," you'll see a popup like this:
- If you aren't sure whether or not you have a password, it will be easiest to click New to TimeStudy? Sign up.
- After you enter your name and email address, then you will receive an email, either to create your new account, or to reset your password if you did already have one.
- Once you are signed in, go to this article: What's New?
- Click the Follow button on the right side:
- That's it! Next time we update the article with new upgrades, you will receive an email notifying you of the change. Please don't hesitate to create a support ticket if you need help.
Note: you also have easy access to the What's New article within the Resources section of your Quick Navigation menu at the left side of our website: