Error Message: "User Not Found"
If you see this message when trying to log in via your organization's SSO (Single Sign-on), then it means that a field in your User Profile has an error and will need to be corrected by your Time Study System Admin. This can happen when your work email address or username has changed.
Reach out to your Time Study System Admin and share this link to be sure that they know how to resolve the issue. If you don't know who your System Admin is, please submit a support ticket and we can help direct you.
When someone sees "User Not Found" while attempting to log in via SSO (Single Sign-on), there is usually an issue in the SSO Identity field of their User Profile. You can resolve it following these steps:
- Navigate to the People page.
- Search by first name or last name or username to find the correct record.
- Click the purple edit icon on the far right.
- On the first page of the profile, check the SSO Identity value. It's possible that there is a typo, or that their email address changed.
- The SSO Identity is what will impact their login, while the Email Address field is what will impact their email notifications. Be sure that both are correct.
- Click Save and have the user try again.