Occasionally, a Reporter will realize that they made a mistake on their time form (entered data under the wrong Activity, for example) and will reach out for the form to be reopened for them. Sometimes the form will be in the Pending status and sometimes it will already be Completed, but both can be reopened.
Supporters can reopen a time study for any of their assigned Reporters.
Admins can reopen a time study for all users.
Reopen/Return a Time Study
- Click Reports on the navigation menu to the left
- Click Admin Reports
- Click Approval Status
- if you know the current status, you can use the top filter to search only Pending or only Completed records
- Enter your search criteria (optional) and click Search
- Under the Status column, select Returned
- Required: enter instructions in the Notes column - these will be included in the email to the Reporter, as well as show at the top of the time study
- Click Save (or Save All if editing multiple rows at once)
- Now the record will be listed in the Missing Records Report, in a Hold status
- An email will be sent to the Reporter alerting them that their time study has been returned for correction/update
- The Reporter can view the time study in their Outstanding Records table on the dashboard
If the deadline date has already passed and the time form cannot be reopened, please see this article: How can I reopen a time study when the deadline has passed?
Please sign in to leave a comment.