If you encounter a "User Not Found" error message while trying to log in with your internal SSO (Single Sign-on) credentials, it's likely a field in your User Profile will need to be corrected or updated by your Time Study System Admin. For example, this could happen when a person's work email address or username has changed.
How to Resolve the Error
- Reach out to your Time Study System Admin for assistance
- Copy and paste the URL to this HelpDesk article and share it with your System Admin to help them more quickly resolve the issue
NOTE: If you don't know who your System Admin is, please submit a support ticket to be directed to the correct contact.
I'm an Administrator
When someone sees "User Not Found" while attempting to log in via SSO (Single Sign-on), there is usually an issue in the SSO Identity field of their User Profile.
Resolve the error by following these steps:
- Navigate to the People page
- Search by first name, last name or username to find the correct record
- Click the purple edit icon on the far right
- On the first page of the profile, check the SSO Identity value. It's possible that there is a typo, or their email address changed.
- The SSO Identity impacts their login, while the Email Address field impacts their email notifications. Be sure that both are correct.
- Click "Save"
- Ask the user to try again
If the issue is still not resolved, please submit a support ticket.