In order to access a complete detailed guide of reports available to you, please login with your work email in the top right corner and click here:
How to Access the Reports
Click Reports on the left navigation
- Admin Reports: Providing data in list format for review purposes
- Summary Reports: Providing calculations/sub-totals/totals meant for analysis purposes
- Custom Reports: On-the-fly data-mining reports you can run & save
When to Use Each Report
> Admin Reports
- Time Studies: List records with the status (hold or complete) by Business Unit, Department, Start Date, End Date, and Name (first or last name)
- System Activity: Search recent system activity under System Activity log by Business Unit, Department, Date Range,Type, and Name (first or last name)
- End Users: Search users by User Type (Reporter, Supporter, Admin), Business Unit, Department, User Status, and Name (first or last name)
- Approval Status: Review and/or approve records pending approval or re-evaluate records that are already approved - by Business Unit, Department, Fiscal Year, and Name
- Missing Records: List records with the status of incomplete by Business Unit, Department, Specialty, and Date Range
- Email Alert History: Search email alert history by Business Unit, Department, and Email Date, and Name (first or last name)
- Supporters: View your Supporters (and the Reporters they are supporting) by Business Unit, Department, Support Staff Role, Active Status, and Name (username, first name, or last name).
> Summary Reports
- Finance: Display and calculate data by Activity Name, Total Hours Reported, Annualized Hours, Number of Total Hours, Part A Total, and Part B Total.
- Submission Rates: Display and calculate data by Time Studies Expected, Time Studies Missing, Time Studies Received, And Submission Rate.
- Submission by Department: Display and calculate Submission Rate by your Departments
- Department Summary: Display and Calculate Total Hours Reported by your Departments via Category & associated Activities
> Custom Reports
- Build your own Report: Use the Filter, Grouping, Ordering, and Fields options to generate your own report
Please sign in to leave a comment.